en

what happens when your credits are used up? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Help!!!
adventurer55
adventurer55 Aug 12 '16
What can you and can't you do when you have no credits?
Marisa Admin
Marisa Aug 12 '16
you earn them by posting in forums, groups, uploading videos, etc...

Please see FAQs, that question is answered there: 

https://datingnmore.com/site/faq

Marisa Admin
Marisa Apr 5 '18
Jeff, we will never run out of things to discuss. We can only run out of PEOPLE willing to discuss something. And that's exactly what happened to these forums. 

So, thank you for being active! 

Willi
Willi Jun 23 '18
You are correct, the forums are sadly not very busy here, which is a potential problem. I tried to contribute as much as poddible to get more people to participate, but seemingly intetint, even in games, is low. We also need more serious members from the USA, who are here for more than just chatting or entertainment. 

I wonder, if expanding the forums would help ?

Marisa Admin
Marisa Jun 23 '18
I don't think so...   The only way to attract the US members is investing my personal RETIREMENT money in the US Google advertising, but I cannot do that, sorry... When I was younger I was doing that, but not anymore. I'm not rich, I barely make enough money to pay my bills... 
Willi
Willi Jul 7 '18
Might be there a way to utilize Facebook, Twitter or YouTube for some extra traffic ? I know about your indirect presence in Tagged (through romamcescam.com), which is, what actually made me aware of DnM for the first time. 

Sites like Tagged are infested with incincere characters, which makes them almost impoddible to use, though I still have a profile there, which attracts a daily glut of 20-year-olds wanting me to watch their latest vids on premium sites. I simply report such profiles immediately.

Still I am hoping to find my one-and-only, but too many are either too far away or too scared of a new relationship... I don't want to give up !

The Forum post is edited by Willi Jul 7 '18
Marisa Admin
Marisa Jul 7 '18
I don't maintain Romancescam anymore, I retired from it. It has the different administration now, though these folks are my friends. Still, all accounts of RS are not mine. 

As for my own FB account, I was recently  banned by FB. Long story... 

That's the reason why our FB likes suddenly went from over 6000 to 0.  

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo