en

What are you reading? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Hobbies
SiteBot
SiteBot Feb 8 '15
Do you have a favourite author or genre?

What are you reading now?

Quarnicus
Quarnicus Feb 11 '15

Heavy weather sailing by Adlard Cole

Then I will start on DDDD aka "Drag device database" 

I would highly recommend adlard coles book.. even if you are a powerboater.

janices
janices Sep 2 '15
I like to read a variety of topics, but I think true crime is at the top of the list.  Ann Rule in one of my favorite authors.  Also M. William Phelps.  They both do an excellent job.  I've also discovered Nickolas Sparks and Lisa Scottolini; I know, I'm way behind!  I also like good bios.  I've read Marcus Luttrell and Chris Kyle's stories.  They were true heroes!  David Baldacci and John Grisham are also excellent authors.  Their stories are so believable and they do such a great job with the characters.
AngharadTruthsayer
AngharadTruthsayer Mar 8 '17
I read pretty much anything that catches my eye but tend toward Sci-Fi and Fantasy with mysteries coming in a close second. Favorite authors include Heinlein, DeLint, Patricia Briggs, Laurell Hamilton, Piers Anthony, Ed McBain and far too many others to list.
Wrangler1954
Wrangler1954 Mar 20 '17
I'm currently rereading the Dark Tower series by Stephen King. I finished the eighth book years ago. 
Mr_Scott
Mr_Scott Nov 28 '18
Faster Than Normal: Turbocharge Your Focus, Productivity, and the Success with the Secrets of the ADHD Brain. by Peter Shankman
Willi
Willi Jan 22 '19
What am I reading right now ? That's easy: the answers to the question by SiteBot  "Do you have a favourite author or genre?

What are you reading now?" 

At other times I read to educate myself, and thot is mainly online. I read very little fiction apart from some classics and some SciFi. Did you ever read those deliciously poliyically incorrect stories by Frederik Pohl ? 

Most of what I read is non-fiction, and I like history and technical publications.  

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo