en

New to the site | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Butterfly3
Butterfly3 Sep 15 '18
Just wanted to drop in and say hi! My name is Rhonda im looking for someone in or around Evansville Indiana.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 16 '18

Hi and welcome to DnM, Rhonda. Collectively we are an international site and it would not surprise me at all if there is no one near the specific location you mentioned. But use the search or members buttons, enter in the criteria you are looking for then see what the results of the search are. if something does appear in the results then visit the profile(s) and send some type of "get noticed" such as a virtual gift or even a Private Message (PM) if you like what you see in their profile.

in between searches or waiting for answers you can ask and answer poll questions, join or create group(s). Upload, vote on, comment on videos and pictures, participate in the forums, and probably more stuff than that too. Many of those things I mentioned also earn you site credits to use for sending gifts, PM's, and other stuff here on the site.

The FAQ's are located at the bottom of every page, and if you have a question about the site the FAQ's don't answer there is a help forum as well. if you still can't find your answer you can post the question in the help forum or ask one of the staff if it is more personal and you don't want the public to know about it.
The Forum post is edited by billyHill Sep 16 '18
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Sep 17 '18
G'day Rhonda and welcome to DnM. As Billy said, this is an international site but who knows what you may find using the search feature.  Good luck and enjoy your stay.

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo