en

Peru, ancestral country | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Travel & Cultures
steppenwolf777
steppenwolf777 Sep 16 '16
The ancient and ancestral culture of Peru , a country to meet today and tomorrow.
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Sep 16 '16
umm... and ???
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 17 '16
the geoglyphs , the stories of Titicaca and other ancient places the Incas occupied   (similar to Stonehenge in the UK) all fascinate me. I hope one day to be able to go there and see for myself the local wonders.

Pumapunku is on the list as well 
wind090
wind090 Oct 7 '16
Hey Billy, no problem! If you start walking right now you can be there in a few (hundred or so) days! You're allready on the right continent!  ">
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Oct 8 '16
at least there is a land bridge of Central America between North and South America, Wind. I'm pretty sure it is 3 different continents on this side of the globe even though many call it "the Americas". it is still a good trek from where I am to the places I'd like to see.
wind090
wind090 Oct 8 '16
It's just a matter of definition. We  do handle the Americas as just one continent, even though there is very often discriminated between North- and South-America. In the end it makes no sense to break it into those units. OK, you migth say that there is that narrow bridge in between (called Central America) and so you've got North and South (with the North speaking English and the South speaking Spanish (except the French in Canada and the Portugese in Brasil and all the other ("tribal") languages), but in the end that's just for finding a man made discrimination. If you want we can as well break it down to plate-tectonics. (...but I'm not sure if you by then still live in the Americas or allready in the Pacific Ocean!)    ">  

Welcome

Please support our site, share on Facebook with your friends and invite them to join

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo