en

Peru, ancestral country | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Travel & Cultures
steppenwolf777
steppenwolf777 Sep 16 '16
The ancient and ancestral culture of Peru , a country to meet today and tomorrow.
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Sep 17 '16
umm... and ???
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 17 '16
the geoglyphs , the stories of Titicaca and other ancient places the Incas occupied   (similar to Stonehenge in the UK) all fascinate me. I hope one day to be able to go there and see for myself the local wonders.

Pumapunku is on the list as well 
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Oct 8 '16
at least there is a land bridge of Central America between North and South America, Wind. I'm pretty sure it is 3 different continents on this side of the globe even though many call it "the Americas". it is still a good trek from where I am to the places I'd like to see.
adolfom
adolfom May 27 '18

el mistisimo de esa cultura me apasiona . ver ese recuerdo ancestral de los incas es sencillamente maravilloso.

English here : Translation by Google

The Forum post is edited by billyHill May 28 '18
pau82
pau82 Jun 1 '18
A mi tan bien me gusta mucho
George1312
George1312 Sep 26 '18
Peru is my country, we feel fortunate to have as an accomplice the pacific, an extensive jungle that assures us a diversity of unique flora and fauna. We were a colony of Spain who in 1532 conquered us .. of our food better I do not tell them is incredible, I hope you can visit Macchupichu vestige of the Inca civilization .. greetings

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo