en

UNPK troops are raiding instead of rescuing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Scam
skrocky
skrocky Dec 16 '15
The so called ARMY troops are raiding civilian homes..making money ..encashing it ..by searching foreign nationals as their partners...the beauty is during raids...The so called Army troops..from USA..UK..raid even banks.. encash the money as booty and disperse among them selves..without Informing their Recruited-Authorities.

Mostly women soldiers  who show their features..with uniform../ Id-card..to make one believe..as if they are in....search various chat sites..find innocent nationals from other countries..and befriend with them..writing.. they like  you and want to settle down with you as a partner..wife..lover....blah ..blah ..blah....the victim ..and say they have money ..secured in an redcross..courier/ diplomat..and ..will transfer the said booty to the innocent victims country..( offering min 30--to--50% as share /part with..)

Once the innocent client of their choice..gets in their gullible chat..he will be asked to pay some fee for courier company..or to get yellow tag..or AntiTerrorist clearance.Certificate..etc..this amount will be in tune of INR..Rs 15--to--25 lakhs .

neither you get what they promised..nor get back your paid money..SO BEWARE AND BE-AWARE>.my friends....It../ cyber crimes are increasing..Hope you all not to fall in these type of frauds..SK

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Dec 16 '15
Skrocky, am i understanding you correctly that yo believe these war crimes are happening? Or is this just a scam that you've seen in email? I find it hard to believe it is anything but a scam.

do you have a link to something that backs up your claims? a newspaper, other media, or something other than your own words?

The UN may have multi national people, but how you could possibly identify them as from the USA or UK is beyond me. They all wear white UN uniforms.

You fail to mention where this taking place, and it sounds more like 419 emails from Nigeria than it does something in Real Life would happen. Especially as you are accusing the USA and UK members of committing these crimes.

where are your facts, sir? please show us.
The Forum post is edited by billyHill Dec 16 '15
Marisa Admin
Marisa Dec 16 '15
skrocky is 100% talking about Nigerian scammers. Though sounds like he might not realize they are all African money scams. I think they don't educate public in India enough about online Nigerian scams, many people don't understand what they are dealing with.

Therefore, moving it to Scam section from Serious Discussions.

skrocky
skrocky Dec 17 '15
lets become one ..form the best  organisation..strive for world humanity and save the human race my friends..instead of becoming chess game soldiers of POLITRICS..nd..POLITICIANS..SK
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Dec 17 '15
Scamming has nothing to do with politics, it's all about greed.
skrocky
skrocky Dec 18 '15
dear friends.. politics/ politrics..now the trend has started..ok those who say politics..has nothing..than please verify the records..property of all those who ruled/ruling -- us as ministers / judges and what not..

every one when they first came they had no money but lot of promises and talks..but after a while all of them by means of politrics earn / swindle money/ property beyond their limitations...and we fools believe these ..bloody fools and risk ourself of voting them..( to be frank,.none of these BF..have a rapport with their own family..village..neibours..etc ..and they promise to develop the nation..as if its their r-props..)

Now tell me..the saying that goes..THE LAST RESORT OF A SCOUNDREL IS POLITICS..and I do not know how many more innocent are entering into the glump..for greediness of money..At what ever cost..SK

Marisa Admin
Marisa Dec 18 '15
LOL, somebody is VERY confused here.... 

skrocky
skrocky Dec 20 '15
Dear friends..I don't have grudge against any one who is honest and human..but others they rake up issues beyond the control of self and make ordinary to suffer..POLITRICS? POLITICS>>you decide and vote..why do we need politicians when world is going for the best staff/ employees../ labour.....now you gentle men/ lady..----Decide and self analyse..No radical thinking..only rational please..SK
Marisa Admin
Marisa Dec 20 '15
skrocky, you started the topic about fake military. You were explained it was a Nigerian SCAM and has nothing to do with real military or politics. However, you continue off-topic politic discussion. It has nothing to do with your original post. Therefore, since this topic shifted in wrong direction (and I suspect it will keep going that direction) it is now locked. 
This topic is locked

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo