en

Are you willing to emigrate? | Forum

Latinadventurer
Latinadventurer Dec 31 '16
I am more than happy to emigrate. Actually I am planning to purchase a home on the Isla de Roatan.
Have two homes, one in each country and travel with the seasons! Honestly the world is only an air flight away so the world is our Oyster. 
janaj
janaj Feb 1 '17
I would
Lytharia
Lytharia Feb 11 '17
There is no question, if we were serious ... I would definitely emigrate. Especially if he had a position that held him in his location. I think the only stipulation I would have, would be to be able to travel to come back and see friends and family or that they would be able to come and visit.  Otherwise, kiddos are all grown and on with their lives and we don't see each other a lot away from celebrations ... so I don't see the deterrent. I can learn a new language or new customs. Going from one end to another in the US can be a culture and language shock LOL ... so another country does not seem that different.
jaanusr
jaanusr Feb 19 '17
I emigrated once and the reason was, that for me is easier to find a job, than it was to my partner. 
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Feb 22 '17
and I'll add in, bluerider has the right to his own opinion, in the same manner that everyone on this site has that right.
UltimaThule
UltimaThule Feb 24 '17
I did. I moved to Ecuador, not knowing Spanish before I left, so intense studying followed. It all depends on how willing you are to adapt to a complete change of language and culture, go for something similar (same language/culture) or stay put. We then both emigrated again to UK, and are planning to move back to Ecuador again later this year. However situations will be different for everyone, and what works for some, might not work at all for others. Best thing is to carefully evaluate the situation and make a personal choice on such decisions. 
princemanob Blocked
princemanob Mar 10 '17
Yes, I want to emigrate.
servicedogtrainer
servicedogtrainer Nov 11 '17
I would have to think about emigration long and hard.  Everything and everyone I hold dear is here, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't consider emigration if I thought that was the best choice for us as a couple.
wavespell
wavespell Nov 13 '17
I would be willing to emigrate to a country where most people speak English, as I am an American. I have learned French somewhat, but speaking it without an accent is very difficult. There are obstacles to overcome in getting the necessary paperwork approved by government officials and learning different customs. However, true love is worth almost any price, n'est pas?
Keagz
Keagz May 16 '18
I would emigrate.. its not about where you guys live its what you make of life as a couple

Keagz
Keagz May 16 '18
Communication is key so talk about it and come to an understanding as to whats best for you guys and if you planning to have kids where they would have a better life, do we agree?
Rosetattoo
Rosetattoo May 16 '18
It depends upon the situation.
Josey23
Josey23 Aug 28 '18
I would emigrate, with no problem...I have a male friend that lives in France, and we have been talking for going on3 years.. I have already been to France to see him, and he has been here in America to see me, and will be coming back in January for 3 weeks... We are taking our relationship slow, I already know we will be together!! He still works, and has about 10 years before he retires. I am fixing to retire and sell my business. It would be easier for me to go France... He is learning English, and I am learning French...Haha.. He is doing better than I, French is difficult..I think it depends on the individuals situation!!!
Pages: Previous 1 2

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo