en

this site is a scam | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Marisa Admin
Marisa Oct 10 '15
I am talking about reviews of DnM!!!! Each and every "review" that I see online about our site is written by somebody who got booted. Our regulars who love this site never left a single good review. Only losers keep "spreading the word". But I don't give a rat ass. People find dating sites from Google and not from "review" sites.
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Oct 10 '15
so where is this review site you speak of?? I'll bet most if not all of us ( myself included) have no idea it exists. it isn't on Yelp. or if it is, i'm getting a can not find it error.
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Oct 10 '15
this review is a scam in itself : <edited out - Marisa>
The Forum post is edited by Marisa Oct 10 '15
Marisa Admin
Marisa Oct 10 '15
That was NOT a review left by a an ex-member, it was a review by another reviewing website and I removed it. Why do them promotion??? And yelp has nothing to do with it. Yelp is a yellow pages for local business.

Billy, forget about it, please lets not dig in it any further. With link dropping, etc... 

Kimo
Kimo Nov 4 '15
Well funny nevertheless - that said i found the forums to be more funny and more people participating before than now - even by messaging people now with friendly words 90% don't even answer back - tho it's a bit less a community of friends than it usted to be - how come?

Maybe it's because i'm 5-6 years older now too lol

Petermanc
Petermanc Jun 16 '17
I love this site. Everyone is so friendly.
servicedogtrainer
servicedogtrainer Nov 14 '17
Kudos to you, Marisa, for keeping your cool in handling this obviously disturbed person.  Not all nuts wear neon signs!
The Forum post is edited by servicedogtrainer Nov 14 '17
Marisa Admin
Marisa Apr 11 '18
Jeff, are you sure it's once in 12 hours? or more frequently? 12 hours MUST pass between logins to collect a heart. If it's 11 hours 59 minutes you will not get a heart.   Also, the heart system doesn't recognize auto-logins. Means, you have to actually log out, then enter your username and password and re-login again, not just re-visit the site with auto-login on.

Do you share them? If not, than what for you even need them? LOL 

Willi
Willi Sep 28 '18
When it comes to legalised (?) scams, the probsbly most decrptive ones are the scams perpetrated by "background ckecking," sites. I came actoss this by chance, ehen I made a glaring typo while searching for a name. Still it came up positive with several "hits" including the typo, of a person, whose nsme could not exist. I became suspicious and searched for snother fictitious name, which only exists in an old cpmputer game. Promptly i was rewarded with over a dozen matches ! So I tried the same search on other, apparently competing sites, and the results were similar but with different locations given. Of course I was asked to pay a "one off" fee to see the full details, which I did not bother to pay. Obviously all these sites give fake positive results to encourage unsuspecting users to pay for as service which unethically lies to people using the "free" search. As all the tested sites avted in the same way, this cannot be coincidence but is legslised fraud.

I did take screenshot of the searches and results, so thete is real evidence for my case. 

Even dating sites (not yours !) use unethical fake results to sell "upgrades". One of the best-known "free" dating sites uses the practice of telling users, that "Someone wants to meet" them, however most such notifications are fakes - the profiles don't exist. 

To see the "Meet Me" matches an upgrade must be purchased. I do not have this upgrade and will never buy it. The funny thing is, that all genuine profiles can be found easily by using an ordinsry search engine, but the fake users do not show. Now, THERE is a true scam site ! At least they are trying ir ! 

Other "free" sites use similar deception too...

I fear, that DnM is far too honest to ever become hugely sucxessful...

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 28 '18

Quote from Willi 

I fear, that DnM is far too honest to ever become hugely sucxessful...

that is a lot of the reason many of us hang around here, Willi. The fact is Marisa is honest, and she wants things on the up and up. That is why she goes through all the background checks before allowing someone to join the site. Also why we rarely ever see a scammer in here.

Willi
Willi Sep 29 '18
Yes, you are very correct indeed. Itvis, ehtvIbam here yoo, and I findcfi and insult, if anyone valca this site a scam site. DnM is arguably the safest of all dating sites in existence, and sadly "premium" sites temd to belong to the most dangerous sites, because people assume, thar they pay for increased security, when they join up. Of course the more "upmarket" scammers pay subscription fees too (usually with stolen card details), so the sites have very little intetest in cloding scammer profiles. My late fiancee had been scammed on a very well-known "Christian" site, fortunately the overall damage was "only" a few thousand dollars. Even after reporting the scam the perpetrator's profile remained active, ready for the next victim !

You are also correct about Marida, she is very honest indeed and puts lots of effort into keeping this diye safe and clean. It is just a hugr pity, that her own marriage failed so sadly, because she really deserves much better. And yes, I did read her blogs... I hope, that she will find happiness again. 

Pages: Previous 1 2

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo