en

The last movie you saw. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » TV corner
Bluerider003
Bluerider003 Sep 22 '16
Ben Hur, The new version I think the Jewish family appeared to be too worldly for the time and the Romans were made out to be the only villains at the time.  My understanding of the period the Romans represented the Powers that be and were wielded by God for Law and Order and Justice to be used as instruments by God to reward and punish societies. Pontius Pilate did abuse his power and later was exiled to Spain.  Studying World history Great powers like Ancient Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome were used that way.  In more recent times Byzantium, Holy Roman Empire, Spain, France, England and America also.
Number1
Number1 Oct 5 '16
Just got back from The Magnificent Seven with Denzil Washington. Good movie. I am a fan of westerns tho.

Wrangler1954
Wrangler1954 Mar 18
Dr Strange was pretty good. I like the Marvel movies in general. Guardians of the Galaxy was my favorite and the sequel is coming soon. Awesome! 
jennifert
jennifert Apr 3
My sister bought me "Dude, Where's My Car?" And had it shipped to me. Classic! Lol! And then...
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Oct 9
Battle Of The Sexes. 

Chauvinist pig vr modern woman; or equality in the sporting arena. 
I can vaguely remember this story when it happened back in 1972, that made it even more interesting.
Good acting, well played.  Moral, don't bite off more than you can chew.  Or, don't assume you are better than anyone else for any reason.

Theatre was filled with women, don't think there was a man present.  lol

Pages: Previous 1 2

Welcome

Please support our site, share on Facebook with your friends and invite them to join

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo