en

Coloring Books for Adults | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Hobbies
Jstnona
Jstnona Apr 3 '15
Coloring books and printable online coloring pages for adults have become very popular.

Coloring Books for Adults

Although I have a problem keeping within printed lines I found the online coloring pages usefull.  
When water leaks destroyed my antique botanicals I used online fern coloring pages to try and duplicate them.  Put them on a light box, using water color paper, placed drops of water within the lines, then drops of water colors.  Using colored pencils, especially water color pencils, I imagine the same effects could be obtained.
This is one of the group I did:

janices
janices Sep 2 '15

I never thought I'd be interested in coloring, but I really do like the adult coloring books.  Dover Publications puts out some really wonderful coloring books called Creative Haven and they are rather detailed, but I like that aspect because I'm a detail person.  And I really like the fact that I can explore my creative side with all the different colors and shading.  I find it really relaxing and I get lost in it sometimes.

And since I like to design cross stitch patterns, I thought downloading the finished colored pages into my design program would be a really cool way to make some patterns.  I've been having so much fun with it and it does keep me busy and out of trouble.  lol

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo