en

ten years gone by now.... wow | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Success stories
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Dec 21 '16
Even I had to count them when she told me it was our ten year anniversary. She is right. We've been married ten years now. wow, it just doesn't seem like that much time has passed.

My momma used to tell me life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end of it, the faster it goes..... I hope there are other explanations for it
Marisa
Marisa Dec 21 '16
Congratulations to you and Lia for your anniversary!!!  Time sure goes fast....
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Dec 21 '16
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Dec 21 '16
thanks Marisa and Louise.... Louise, are you trying to suggest something with the pic??
coloradosweetheart
coloradosweetheart Dec 23 '16
I agree, time DOES go by fast!  It seems like just yesterday you were on your way to the Philippines to visit Lia.

Happy Anniversary!

adille
adille Jan 2
Happy Anniversary May your marriage be Blessed with love, joy, and companionship for all the years of your lives... God Bless U Both!
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Jan 4
thanks Crystal, adille, and Eslam.
misty
misty Jan 22
Happy Anniversary to you and my "Kababayan" Lia, (a co-Filipina)... More Anniversaries to come!
UltimaThule
UltimaThule Feb 15
Congratulations on your anniversary (a few months back)
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Feb 15
thanks misty and UT. Misty Lia will likely kill me for telling, but she is going to the Phils to visit her family soon. We actually have a Kababayan LA TV show here on Channel 18 in the afternoon. http://la18.tv/fl/entertainment/kababayan-today/

misty
misty Feb 25
Hi Billy, you are welcome. Lia must be very excited to see her family in the Philippines. Hope she'll have a great time on her visit.

Welcome

Please support our site, share on Facebook with your friends and invite them to join

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo