en

Is it possible to find true and real love on a website?? | Forum

holliep
holliep Nov 6 '16
I'm interested to hear everyone's views here....... in answer to the question.... I'm not sure
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Nov 7 '16
You'll find the answer to that by simply reading the posts in the Success Stories Forum.
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Nov 19 '16
Holliep, I met my wife on this site and we are about to celebrate a ten year anniversary soon. Many factors come into play to answer your question but the simple answers are "yes" and "anything is possible".
gypsywind
gypsywind Mar 11 '17
I met my husband on this site and we are about to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary.  Yes it is possible.
Calidude8989
Calidude8989 Jun 9 '17
I have been looking for a while online and have not found a person for me
Petermanc
Petermanc Jun 13 '17
Yes. I think it is. If both parties put the effort in and they have good luck
anav23
anav23 Nov 17 '17
yes, I start a online relantionship then we living together for 12 years
stevenj
stevenj Nov 19 '17
I think it's totally possible. While I've yet to meet someone real besides scammers. I've noticed it forces you to focus on communication which is absolutely vital and leads to deeper trust, and if you can get that key point down strong first hand instead of having the stress of sex or anything else, that can get you light years ahead of most other non internet relationships. I'm not saying that internet relationships are better, since there's things like body language and indicators like that missed online. It is possible and yes, many success stories
cameronm
cameronm Dec 23 '17
Steven, you are in the same frame of mind as myself, down side is that communication I seem to late in. Maybe you should start a forum on this.. I for one wold be interested. 
The Forum post is edited by spectrumAU Dec 23 '17
AndyAndy
AndyAndy Jan 2 '18
no
Marisa Admin
Marisa Jan 3 '18
It is possible, but you have to remember: on the bigger sites you can just place a profile and wait for others to contact you. Though you will probably be flooded with messages from scammers and camgirls / pervs (depending if you are a male or female). On the smaller sites (especially with no scammers/spammers) you have to do all the work and contact people yourself. Otherwise, your mailbox will stay permanently empty and you will never find anybody. 
AlexanBond
AlexanBond Mar 10 '18
in our life everythings possible
Tilly59
Tilly59 Mar 16 '18
I am hopeful, just joined this sight. Was not happy with other sites. 
toninors
toninors Jun 17 '18

translate by Google:

It is possible to find love in any place since every relationship has a principle and the Internet is as valid as any other, but do not make false hopes and first of all make sure that the person with whom you engage in conversation is really who says to be and of the real intentions that it has.

I apologize for not putting the translated text but I think it is not a serious fault either, since online translators work quite well (think)

Click for Translation

Please do let the English forums stay in English, or at least provide an English translation yourself.  there are Spanish language forums here ---->  https://datingnmore.com/site/forum/32

Es posible encontrar el amor en cual quier sitio dado que toda relación tiene un principio y Internet es tan valido como cualquier otro, pero no te hagas falsas ilusiones y antes de nada asegúrate de que la persona con la que entablas conversación es realmente quien dice ser y de las intenciones reales que tiene.

Pido disculpas por no poner el texto traducido aunque creo que tampoco es una falta grave ya que los traductores en linea funcionan bastante bien (pensar)

The Forum post is edited by billyHill Jun 18 '18

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo