en

are looks important for the first contact? | Forum

bros259
bros259 Dec 10 '16
first contact is vey important as it helps to start what is may become serious 
bettyw
bettyw Dec 11 '16
It is usually the first thing that attracts someone, however, when you get to know someone, then you will be able to decide, as it is far more important, what's inside that really matters.
user_48890
user_48890 Dec 12 '16
Yes because says a lot is like first impression
Marisa Admin
Marisa Dec 12 '16

Quote from user_48890 Yes because says a lot is like first impression
so why don't you have a profile picture than??? meaningless answer = no credits. 
Darlene
Darlene Dec 15 '16
Looks are important to the point that it gets someone to take a longer look and in doing so they may find something more. it's not just a physical thing alone but also an ignition spark. That spark makes yo go in for a closer look I believe.
cat43822
cat43822 Dec 21 '16
Looks aren't everything but it cerntainly helps
Latinadventurer
Latinadventurer Dec 31 '16
I believe that appearance is important in the regard that it can tell you much about the person. We all live to whatever is our highest priority. If you see a person (Man or Woman) who is in poor body shape and wearing clothes that are not reflective of taking a genuine interest in personal appearance and grooming then one could reasonable consider that person to have a lower self-esteem. A person who wears only the finest clothing is likely driven by fashion as a high priority and have a very expensive taste to upkeep. They may also look down upon a person who does not measure up to a standard. When I see a lady who presents herself with a confident pride but not all consumed by fashion trends I consider her to be more emotionally stable and likely have a more considerate and open mind. A confident woman exudes an aura of sensuality rather than just sexuality. I think equally ,though, that a man should also be prepared to attire himself well and in accordance with the venue where he will be attending with his wife to make her feel proud to announce you to the world as her husband.  
teek
teek Jan 2 '17
Of course looks important as you can tell much by about how they present themselves, dress, and their health via weight, fitness and their character by their eyes and facial features, smile.etc..
The Forum post is edited by teek Jan 2 '17
konstadinoss
konstadinoss Feb 6 '17
well to be honest yes looks is the first step
Lytharia
Lytharia Feb 8 '17
I would say that it is and it isn't important *rolls her eyes* (I know the duality of it all LOL). What is ones definition of attractive and beautiful?  I am certainly not a model ... but make no mistake that men notice me in a room.  Unfortunately, in a long distance and/or online relationship ... you don't have the same sizzle you would have in person.  Maybe someone had a bad hair day or something in that picture. The things we fall in love with that you cannot see or hear here .. a persons laugh, their scent, the way their expression graces their face.  For me its eyes ... the exterior of a man fades away in "those" eyes.  How can I describe them? They are all different colors, shapes, sizes. Ones physical attraction is so much more than a stagnant picture of a moment in time. Those nuances and what each person thinks and feels is attractive are whats important. I can airbrush my face or a photo .. but then I become a deceiver and that is uglier than anything else I can imagine.
mike062354
mike062354 Feb 10 '17
my opinion...
it depends on what your view is
The Forum post is edited by billyHill Feb 10 '17
evalynn19
evalynn19 Feb 16 '17
Looks does not matter to me as long as that person looks decent enough (in terms of how he presents himself, the way he dressed and if he has good personal hygiene, the way he approach people and love to smile). Attraction can be in many ways depending on the persons' preferences.
Adolpho
Adolpho Nov 17 '17
In almost every culture, unless arranged the answer is YES!!! And the people who will dispute these superior facts are the ones who have or will struggle with their own self worth...God loves us all and made each of us beautiful in some way it just may not be Cosmetically...
Pages: Previous 1 2

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo