en

Trump/Carson | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Serious discussions
Number1
Number1 Mar 12 '16
I think someplace real hot froze over. Ben Carson endorsed Trump.

The Forum post is edited by Number1 Mar 12 '16
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Mar 12 '16
I can see the other non politician endorsing the one left in the race. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the move, but I can see the logic behind the thinking.

I am real sorry Ben didn't make it further than that. He has a real good head on his shoulders, probably way too good to be in Washington, anyhow.
wind090
wind090 Mar 12 '16

Who shall understand you Americans?! Trump?! Really!!!!   OK, we got Merkel, but Trump?! That guy builds up his speaches out of old advertising slogans and stuff he repeats from other guys.  ...und I guess he did run his campaign just for fun.  

Don't you ever learn? When you had Reagan your planes armed with nukes were allready in egyptian airspace to bomb Cairo while the Isrealis were on their way to Odessa. It is said he only stopped the attack because he was watching the movie "The Day After" to introduce himself to what will come next.   Then you had Bush and Obama who sat half the world afire. What do you think will Trump do? I don't realy feel comfortable if I think about that. It just makes me remember  of the human vodka-bottle Yeltsin holding the russian missle keys.

The Forum post is edited by wind090 Mar 12 '16
Marisa
Marisa Mar 13 '16
All these discussions of American presidents always remind me of a saying "The dog barks, but the caravan goes on". Every single American president got bashed: Clinton, Bush, Obama, now Trump, but no matter who is elected as a president the States still do fine and will do fine, better than the rest of the world. 

Disclosure: I am NOT a Trump supporter, I am for Ted Cruz, but if Trump is elected I wouldn't sweat it, for the reason above. 

wind090
wind090 Mar 13 '16
Let's hope you're right.  Always remember, the ones who drop that thing first won't be the ones to win, they're just to die a few minutes later.
Quarnicus
Quarnicus Mar 13 '16
I'm defecting to Canada . I heard that a lot . Especially with the Obamacare with Obama during the last election cycle..... It's pretty easy to narrow down 

Hillary total crook .. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68qJN9MwDfY

Trump big and Rich loudmouth . 

Sanders total yes-man don't trust him for nothing...

Marisa
Marisa Mar 13 '16
Nobody is going to drop anything. Nowadays there are other more effective ways to fight enemies: by destroying their economies. Look what's going on with oil: prices bottomed in February, to their lowest level since 2003. Why is it happening? They say "oversupply". Yeah right. And who created that oversupply and what for? I am absolutely sure that "oversupply" was created intentionally to destroy economies of oil countries: Middle East supporting terrorism, Russia... It works better that dropping anything or chasing them in their mountains. The result: they are struggling now, and the US economy is going up and up since 2008. 

Remember what happened last time when oil prices bottomed? The oil-driven Soviet Union collapsed. Now tell me it was not done intentionally to fight commies. Oil is much more powerful weapon than nukes.

wind090
wind090 Mar 13 '16

Oil will be out in a few years anyway.  I don't know if the soviet union collapsed because of the oil price or if it collapsed because of the Dollar-price?!    In my opinion the problem with all the eastern economies was that they cronically lacked western currencies to buy key ressources and technologies.

And I'm sure, if somebody would fight an economic war against the US the same way they do against other countries they would immediately drop something...    

Bluerider003
Bluerider003 Mar 13 '16
I wonder if Carson chose to support Trump to get on the Trump ticket as Vice-President?  It would be a could ploy to get some of the Minority vote! Ha Ha

Bluerider003
Bluerider003 Mar 13 '16
good ploy I mean
Bluerider003
Bluerider003 Mar 13 '16
not minority report ha ha
wind090
wind090 Mar 13 '16
By the way, today there were elections in three German states and Merkel's party realy got in trouble. So no matter who wins your elections if there is no wonder in the future, he might have to look for a new ally.
Bluerider003
Bluerider003 Mar 13 '16
well until the National elections we will see maybe a junior Cdu\csu FDP member will take her place?
Number1
Number1 Mar 13 '16
BillyHill, you thinking the logic behind it may be to get into the white house as vice pres. and then maybe see if Trump dies in office leaving him as Pres. ?
wind090
wind090 Mar 14 '16
I do support this idea! Billy for the White House and lots of those blue pills and blood pressure raising women for Mr. Trump!
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Mar 15 '16
No #1, that isn't part of my logic at all. Its a simple non politician endorsing another non politician statement. I said nothing more than that regarding the logic of my statement.

I just added that Ben was probably too smart for the idiots in DC, anyhow. That man uses logic, goals, and rational thinking. Those types of people are restricted from being in Washington DC. There was a topic about Ben that Jerry and I had a lot of discussion on a while ago. I don't know if the topic is still here, or if it was deleted when Jerry left the site.

They only let idiots and liars in DC as far as I am concerned. (and add in most State and local Governments with that statement as well).
Number1
Number1 Mar 15 '16
BillyHill. I was just joking. Ben wouldn't sink that low.
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Apr 5 '16
things have been nasty on the GOP side lately..... I've sort of tuned out the Main Stream Liars ( media). I just barely tune into the headlines of the GOP race on occasion to see if I will be voting for or against the Establishment in November. CA has its primary in June ( I think), and I get to vote in it now that they have changed their rules to allow independents like me to vote in primary elections.

Welcome

Please support our site, share on Facebook with your friends and invite them to join

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo