en

Newbie | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Trayjr11
Trayjr11 Mar 11 '16
Hi just wanted to say hello. I have been divorced from the wicked witch of the west for awhile now. I once told her that I was sorry for the house falling on her sister. So as you can see I am a bit of a smart ass so I will want to apologize now for anything that might slip. No really, just a nice guy that likes to have fun so hello everybody
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Mar 11 '16
Hello and welcome to DnM, enjoy your stay. 
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Mar 12 '16
Hi and welcome to DnM, Trayjr11.

You can Search for people using the search button near the top. Enter your personal search criteria in the boxes, hit search.  then send Private messages ( PM's) to those that you think you may get along with. ( or Instant Messages IM if they are online).

Have fun and enjoy your stay here on our little corner of the w w w .

You are more than welcome to participate here in the forums, too. Just add in your opinions wherever you think they fit. Or start new topics like you did here to introduce yourself

you can also join groups, start one if you think we need more.... post and watch videos, answer and ask poll questions, vote on pics and videos, and probably more too.
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Apr 24 '16
hi and welcome to DnM, Sunshine456. Read up above to learn a little of how the site works. Have fun and good luck finding what you are seeking.
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Apr 24 '16
Hello and welcome, enjoy your stay :)
Jas
Jas Apr 27 '16
Hi guys. Jas from toronto canada
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Apr 27 '16
Hi Jas and welcome. Read up to see a bit about how the site works.

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo