en

Friendships | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
davidj2
davidj2 Feb 11 '16

My first day so to all you lovely ladies i'm blowing you all a friendship kiss . x 

Finding out where this takes me on the site 
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Feb 12 '16
Hi and welcome to DnM, Davidj2.

You will likely get a lot more responses searching for people and sending PM's to those that interest you, rather than asking for a hook up in the forum.

You can Search for people using the search button near the top. Enter the criteria in the boxes, then send Private messages ( PM's) to those that you think you may get along with. ( or Instant Messages IM if they are online).

Have fun and enjoy your stay here on our little corner of the w w w .

You are more than welcome to participate here in the forums, too. Just add in your opinions wherever you think they fit. Or start new topics like you did here to introduce yourself

you can also join groups, start one if you think we need more.... post and watch videos, answer and ask poll questions, vote on pics and videos, and probably more too.
Corina63
Corina63 Feb 13 '16
Hi Davidj2, welcome to DnM....
davidj2
davidj2 Feb 13 '16
Hi Corina63 are you new too ?
Lisareid1961
Lisareid1961 Feb 15 '16
Hi David, welcome. I'm new also and just learning my way around this site
Corina63
Corina63 Feb 23 '16
No..davidj2...i've been here  almost a year, from the old site...
The Forum post is edited by Corina63 Feb 23 '16
gagandeep155
gagandeep155 May 7 '16
Hi everybody.
billyHill Moderator
billyHill May 7 '16
hi and welcome to DnM, gagandeep155. Read up a bit to see the basics of how the site works.

have fun and enjoy your stay here.
gagandeep155
gagandeep155 May 7 '16
Thanks billyHill, I am new and am open to suggestions. Please do guide me where to read and what all to avoid. 

billyHill Moderator
billyHill May 7 '16
gagandeep, I'm not sure if I understand your comment. you are an adult and need to make your own decisions. The TOU ( Terms of Use) at the bottom of every page tells you what you can and cannot do to remain a member in good standing here on the site.

when I said read up I meant there is a post there authored by me dated 2/11 with basics of how the site works, and what can be done here. Although it is not an absolute complete list, it is just basics. hope this helps
gagandeep155
gagandeep155 May 7 '16
Your info was of help billy. Thanks. 
carls23
carls23 Nov 1 '16
I'm new and feeling like a virgin here but that's OK I'll try and find my way but would accept any wisdom n hospitality in return for my own. I can be quite humorous n fun loving at times until then sweet dreams and frisky nightmares 
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Nov 1 '16
hi and welcome to DnM, carls23. Madonna might want royalties from you for using her words   Hint for you, peek at the FAQ on the bottom of each page to learn a little about the site. there are general forum rules in the first forum (called forum rules). In each sub forum there might be special rules for that forum. After you ingest the rules Then join in the forums. Use the search buttons to find people you may want to chat with. read their profile and send them a private message (PM) or instant message (IM) if they are online. Then there is a lot of other stuff to do like ask and answer polls, post, rate, and comment on videos and pictures,  join groups (*or make them) and probably more too.
adille
adille Nov 29 '16
  My heartfelt gratitude for allowing me to join in this wonderful and very interesting community. Not only meeting new friends but I learned alot too..

Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart..

adille
adille Nov 29 '16
Have a nice day everyone..
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Dec 3 '16
Hi and welcome, adille. Sorry it took so long to answer your post here. I've just come from a job that took me from early morning till very late evenings for the last month or so and my priorities have been sleep/eat first.

if you read up the page to the top you will find a lot of things to do, ways the site works, and other useful information.

The FAQ's are here : https://datingnmore.com/site/faq and chances are good will answer most questions you may have.

There is a help forum here : https://datingnmore.com/site/forum/28 if you have a question that is not answered in the FAQ's.

If you can't find the answer you are looking for in either the FAQ's or the help forum, feel free to post in the help forum because you probably are not the only person with that question, so you help everyone when you post in the help forum. Or contact one of the staff ( preferably myself or SpecturmAU) and ask if it is a question you don't care to post publicly for some reason.

Hope you enjoy the site and find what you are looking for. 
Darlene
Darlene Dec 15 '16
Hello everyone. I have just joined you today and wished I had known about this site ages ago. I love the layout, the many options provided by the forums. I feel very comfortable and dare I say safe here. It feels like I'm in the company of great friends. I have been browsing the headings and forum list to make sure I get the most out of my experience here.  

I see a chance to not only make friends and meet someone special but there is so much to learn from all the topics and discussions. Any thing I should know to help me in my journey please let me know. Thank you for allowing me in to your community.

spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Dec 16 '16
Hi Darlene and welcome to our community.  See above for any instructions re the site.

The main one is simply... enjoy.  

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Dec 17 '16
Hi and Welcome Darlene. Like Spectrum said, if you read up to the top you will get the basics of things around here. Just relax, have fun, and in case it isn't mentioned in this topic the more you participate in stuff around here, the more you can participate in stuff around here ( called the credit system).
adille
adille Jan 10 '17
Hello BillyHill,

Thank you very much for guiding me where to look/ find those useful information I needed about this community. It's a great help for me as a new member.

Have a nice day!! God bless.

Pages: 1 2 Next

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo