en

Hi from the mid east coast | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Feb 7 '16
Quote from kathyc2 HI everyone i'm new  but here just looking for friends to talk to. i was on a dating site but not anymore all i met was scammers. but this last one was really good i fell for him. he was one too so now i'm dealing with heartbreak . i'm so hurt i feel lost so just looking for someone to talk too. kathy2
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Feb 7 '16
Hi and welcome to DnM, Kathyc2.

I think it is a fair statement that the good majority of us here on this site have been scammed in the past. And the fact is, romance scammers are the biggest scum on earth. The admin runs a pretty tight ship here on this site. It isn't a massive site, but very rarely do we ever see a scammer slip through the cracks and stay here longer than a day, if that.

See this warning for more info on how safe the site actually is : https://datingnmore.com/site/forum/topic/106

You can Search for people using the search button near the top. Enter the criteria in the boxes, then send Private messages ( PM's) to those that you think you may get along with. ( or Instant Messages IM if they are online).

Have fun and enjoy your stay here on our little corner of the w w w .

You are more than welcome to participate here in the forums, too. Just add in your opinions wherever you think they fit. Or start new topics like you did here to introduce yourself

you can also join groups, start one if you think we need more.... post and watch videos, answer and ask poll questions, vote on pics and videos, and probably more too.
Lisareid1961
Lisareid1961 Feb 15 '16
Hey Kathyc2 welcome and I too went through same. Feel free to pm me and I will friend you.

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo