en

New Guy...... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Needafriend67
Needafriend67 Dec 2 '15
Hi..everyone.....
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Dec 4 '15
hi and welcome to DnM, Needafriend67. Search for people using the search button near the top. Enter the criteria in the boxes, then send Private messages ( PM's) to those that you think you may get along with.

Have fun and enjoy your stay here on our little corner of the w w w .
truesally
truesally Dec 13 '15
Welcome ,Needafriend67
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Dec 13 '15
G'day and welcome from Oz. 
Needafriend67
Needafriend67 Dec 14 '15
  Thanks for the Welcome....Been checking in here once in a while, reading some old post's. Not alot of traffic on this site, but a really interesting mix of people from all over the place
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Dec 15 '15
I wonder what your definition of "not a lot of traffic on this site" is, needafriend... if you look here :
https://datingnmore.com/site/forum/topic/237 there are roughly 50,000 + visitors each week ( in my book, that is a lot).

Sadly, the forums here are not as active as they used to be, this is very true. I'd really like to know what happened to them. We used to have a much larger crowd of active forum participants, and the discussions were rather lively at times.

Not a lot of forum activity is the reason I suggested that you use the search function, then send a PM to those you find appealing. You can't be guaranteed an answer, but for sure you will wait a much longer time if you wait for someone to write to you.

Also, you will get a lot more responses from people if you upload a picture of yourself ( an Avatar).
Most real people don't even consider responding to a faceless name, only scammers find an age bracket that is appealing, then write to anyone in that age bracket hoping for a response.
Needafriend67
Needafriend67 Dec 15 '15
  Thanks Billy.
Emma_Rosas1997
Emma_Rosas1997 Dec 20 '15
Hi I'm Emma would like to meet that special someone.
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Dec 20 '15
hi and welcome, Emma. Please see above posts written to needafriend67 about how to go about searching for that special someone.

You are more than welcome to participate here in the forums, too. Just add in your opinions wherever you think they fit. We don't bite, at least..... most of us don't
CarmelBeauty44
CarmelBeauty44 Dec 22 '15
Hello
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Dec 22 '15
hi and welcome, CarmelBeauty44. Feel free to join in the discussions here on the forum board. have fun here.

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo