en

Fantastic site! What are other users expriences so far? Any dates so far, any one? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Dan
Dan Oct 31 '15

What are other users expriences so far? Any dates so far, any one?

The Forum post is edited by Dan Oct 31 '15
Marisa Admin
Marisa Oct 31 '15
Hi Dan, and welcome. This site is very old, it exists since 2004. Not only we had successful dates, but also marriages and even Datingnmore babies. We had many posts in old forums about successes in the past. But the  thing is, in January of this year the old site was re-designed. From a classic dating site (like Match.com) it was transformed into a social network (like Facebook). Therefore, the old forum posts are gone and these legacy forums are now basically dead. All activity is now concentrated in the private areas: wall posts on people's profiles and private instant messaging. Just like on any other social network.

So, most likely you will not get many responses to your question here, as forums are not active anymore, but with our 11 year history yes, believe me there were a LOT of success stories. 

spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Oct 31 '15
...and you can still see some of the successes in Success Stories.  It's just that not as many people post about what they are doing as they used to.

As in any situation some meetups work out and some don't.  But we keep trying.

Welcome to the site and good luck. :)

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Nov 1 '15
hi and welcome, Dan. Yes, about ten years ago or so I started dating a woman who is now my wife of almost 9 years. 

You can read a bit about us in the success stories forum, along with others.
reallyplatonic
reallyplatonic Dec 1 '15
Wow.
Dan
Dan Dec 1 '15

Now, now, don't get too excited...

This topic is locked

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo