en

Can you spell? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Sep 1 '15
Take the spelling master test

What can I say, I got them all... I know, I'm a little ray of sunshine  

Wow! You aced this test. You answered all correctly to be considered a true spelling master! We bet you were the grammar and spelling fanatic back in the day in English class or you just read a lot. Anyway, Congratulations to you! You are in the top group of spellers in the country.

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 1 '15
somehow I got a feeling the "rocket scientist" test has come back to haunt us ....

Spelling Master!

Wow! You aced this test. You answered all correctly to be considered a true spelling master! We bet you were the grammar and spelling fanatic back in the day in English class or you just read a lot. Anyway, Congratulations to you! You are in the top 6% of spellers in the country. Answers For Reference: fiery, misspell, rhythm, definitely, grateful, acquire, conscience, pronunciation, entrepreneurs, vacuum

Now If you don’t mind please share this quiz with your friends and family and let’s see how well they do!

Willi
Willi Sep 29 '18
It seems, that the site cannot be reached... Maybe the link is broken ?
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 29 '18
yes Willi, that does appear to be the case. It looks like the entire domain is offline right now. I can't even reach the homepage to see if there is a replacement test for the one above. There are many reasons the domain could be down. They just renewed their name, so it doesn't seem likely they are intentionally offline.
The Forum post is edited by billyHill Sep 30 '18

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo