en

facts quizes | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Aug 29 '15
they are not all the same, and some are pretty tough. I'd imagine if you are a jeopardy fan / phile then it may be a piece of cake for you...

On the opposite side of the coin it may be beneficial if you are a native English speaker / writer.... that is just a guess on my part though.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/true-or-false/index.htm#quiz-top

Final Score: 1500 Points!
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Aug 29 '15
ut oh.... I've all ready set the bar at the low point
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Aug 29 '15
So it looks like Wind just took the idea of a Native English speaker / writer doing well and put that to shame !!!!

Or, maybe he really is the rocket scientist that the other test showed him to be
Mike258
Mike258 Sep 3 '15
Number1
Number1 Sep 5 '15
Speed plays a big part in scoring. Hit the first answer that looks right and see what happens.
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 5 '15
you will get a zero if the answer is wrong, #1. so correct answers are valued much higher than wrong answers are. The speed points are bonus points if you do it so fast.

On the flip side, it is possible that one wrong and one right answer done quickly adds up to more points than 2 correct entries that almost ran out of time.... maybe you could try that, keep the data, and report back to us your findings of fact
Number1
Number1 Sep 6 '15
I've scored as high as 3800 and as low as 1200. Can't do it anymore as I have done all the quizzes now.  Luck plays a big part when going for speed bonus.
The Forum post is edited by Number1 Sep 6 '15
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 6 '15
wow, 1200, a new low

at least I'm not setting the bar anymore ....

Thanks #1
Number1
Number1 Sep 6 '15
No problem billyHill

AmeliaCastillo
AmeliaCastillo Sep 16 '15
Got 1660 for 5 correct answers and I was merely guessing.

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo