en

Toronto | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Aug 19 '15
Quote from jpinder1087hi everybody. jas from toronto. ive had my share of scammers. most of them saying they love you the first time they talk to you. and then asking for money for internet connections and passports to come see you. i recently deleted one asking for 200 dollars to pay for her passport. a russian girl too.im glad i found this site. scam free. thank god.
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Aug 19 '15
G'day Jas, welcome to DnM.  Enjoy your stay.
jpinder1087
jpinder1087 Aug 19 '15
thank you.
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Aug 19 '15
wow, Jas or jpinder??? Is Louise being a psychotic again?? Oopss. I mean psychic

welcome to DnM, Jpinder. Everyone here is a real person, but please don't interpret that as you can open up your life to anyone here. See this article for more info on what I mean :
https://datingnmore.com/site/forum/topic/106

have fun on the site, and good luck searching for what you are looking for.

its nice to see you've made your way around parts of the forum 
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Aug 19 '15
He does give his name as Jas in his intro, I didn't have to guess. 
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Aug 20 '15
and I thought you were Psychic, Louise......

You don't have to give away your secrets, you can let me think you have magical powers if you'd like
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Aug 20 '15
...so now I'm back to psychotic?

lol

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Aug 21 '15
LOL, are you trying to tell me it changed at some point in time, Louise??

spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Aug 21 '15
Not a chance... wouldn't want to spoil your fun.  
jpinder1087
jpinder1087 Aug 21 '15
hey. nobodys psychotic. your both very nice. thanks for the welcome.bill my whole name is actually jaspinder. but to make it easier for people to pronounce i shortened it to jas to make it easier. jp is what people and customers at work call me. so you can call me by any of these names
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Aug 22 '15
Jas, we are only funnin around..... but I still think there is a chance at some psychosis going on ....... I wouldn't dare mention any names though 

There are a few of here that have been bantering with each other on these forums for quite some time, and we know each other pretty well.

Marisa (the admin here) provides this wonderful, safe place for us to play in, and doesn't charge us admission. Even the people like me ( and some others) that have found someone to be with are still welcomed here. You really can't beat a deal like that, as far as I am concerned.

jpinder1087
jpinder1087 Aug 22 '15
your right
This topic is locked

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo