en

Age Difference (Gap) | Forum

jetfuelguy
jetfuelguy Feb 10 '17
10-15 years is easily doable. Of course it can vary widely with particulars.
mike062354
mike062354 Feb 10 '17
age like to keep it close, I'm ill active and in good shape  would mind a 40 year old for a relationship and see how compatibility  we are but to have things in common,  I"m 80's music...Beatles too..listen to the song I'm 64...closer the age more fun 
fixit1966
fixit1966 Feb 10 '17
I think it only matters really and levels of maturity the distance in years is only a cause for difficulty if generational gaps start to get in the way. I think it fit two people are consenting and mature enough it really shouldn't matter.
leef
leef Feb 11 '17
I think age really depends on the individuals. Love has no age barriers.
buubuu
buubuu Feb 12 '17
yes age matters here more for a kind of relation in serious like going so far, well it is not possible for an old man like 55 to 60 can make a good relationship with a young age girl like 25 to 30 cause there is too much difference in both of them not only the age but mind thinks and different kind of behaviors about mentality, cause same age figure persons not more than 3-5 year difference can make good decisions about relationship which can be good for so far without any kind of hungers in general life and specific things about think-tank. 
AuggieWest
AuggieWest Feb 14 '17
Depends entirely on gap, cultures and most importantly personal preference. I am 60, women in their 20's and up are real nice to look at but I have little to nothing in common with them. To date them would be in hopes of sex only. I want a real woman, her face may be careworn and lined but I'm pretty damn sure she earned them. That's character
Joebrighton
Joebrighton Feb 16 '17
It depends not a massive age gap is good but say 10 yrs if 30+ 

Joebrighton
Joebrighton Feb 16 '17
Really depends
Wrangler1954
Wrangler1954 Mar 18 '17
My ex wife was 12 years younger than me. It was never a problem and we were married for 22 years. When it ended it wasn't about our age difference. 

1tomealso
1tomealso Jan 12 '19
Age is a number, spirit is a feeling, One should ask when does your spirit guide your age.
Lezlie
Lezlie Apr 14 '19
Buying love isn’t prostitution but buying sex is. I think there’s a difference between the two.Besides I don’t think we should generalize and assume every case is the same.Sometimes it’s an individuals choice who he/she decides to date.
autologous11
autologous11 May 4 '19
“Does age difference affects your decision in a (potential) relationship? What is an acceptable age gap?” For me, age gap really matter and so as the size and height too ☺️. 5 -7 years is gap is ok for me.
Willi
Willi May 8 '19
A workable age gap deoends very much on the maturity if the younger person. I think, that up to about 15 years can be fine, and my longest relationship (22 years) was with a woman 13 years younger. Rekationships hinge around many factirs and the age difference seems to play an inferior part. However the resolve to be faithful and honest is a huge factor. 
aloneindekalb
aloneindekalb Nov 14 '19
the question can be at what age is a man and a girl of about the same maturity the could have a respectable relation?
BSharp1013
BSharp1013 Nov 27 '19
This is a decision to be made by those two people and no one else.
Jhotrich
Jhotrich Jan 27 '20

I think that depends on each experience in the person ... I particularly love all ages up to 20 years older than me ... But that varies in each person according to their life experiences ...I think that depends on each experience in the person ... I particularly love all ages up to 20 years older than me ... But that varies in each person according to their life experiences ...I think that depends on each experience in the person ... I particularly love all ages up to 20 years older than me ... But that varies in each person according to their life experiences ...

Janet
Janet Mar 27 '20
Not for me, I never felt attracted to a man more younger than me.  My way of being is not for being fooling around with a kid. 
Pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo