en

New to this site... W/D/M/66 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
johnl
johnl Jul 18 '15

I'm the gentle warm breeze you feel on the back of your neck as you walk from your home.

I'm the elusive shadow you just can't make out, you know I'm there each and every moment of your day and night.

I'm the gentle hug and smile that greets you as you arrive in dreamland each night.

I'm the throes of passion for which you've cried so many times.

I'm the last passionate kiss you feel upon your lips before you awake to a bright new day.

I'm sometimes with you in your day dreams, I'm that warm fuzzy feeling deep inside, also that sudden burst of happiness you feel in your very soul.

I've been with you more times than you have been alone. I've been with you at your first heartbreak and I was that tear drop that followed.

Come, join me at long last, for I am no longer the shadow of your Dreams nor a ghost from the past, I'm the passion and desires which burns within your very soul.

These flames of passion that are growing with each passing day will guide you to my world of happiness.

The arms of love are about to embrace you and all the ghosts of passed loves will flow together within the depths of your heart to a whole, complete, wonderful lover and your best friend.

This my friend, is who/what I'm about! Good luck in your search, as I search also!

~JOHN~

spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Jul 19 '15
???  hmm... so you're breathing down someone's neck as you stalk them home at night.

It better not be me you're following, I know karate!  

Good luck finding someone.

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Jul 19 '15
interesting choice of words, John. Welcome to our little corner of the www  Good luck in what you search for. and may I add, since most of the populace of this site has been previously scammed, you may want to check your poetry before posting it.

blog post
The Forum post is edited by billyHill Jul 19 '15
johnl
johnl Jul 19 '15
@spectrumAU 
Thanks.... for your concern for my success. Have a good day...  ~JOHN~
@ billyHill
Thanks for the advise and your welcome to this site, Billy...  With 40+ years under my belt of surfing the Net, even before there was a Net (direct dialing into individual computers with a dialup modem at 14.4 kbit/s, remember those days?).  I think I have already been to the end of the Net and back at least 3 or 4 times, and have seen, heard many things along the way.  Feel free to advise on any future activity that I might post/participate in.  Have a great day...  ~JOHN~
The Forum post is edited by billyHill Jul 19 '15
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Jul 19 '15
Hey John, yes, I seem to recall upgrading a 3300 or 3600 bps modem to a 14.4 on my windows 3.1 machine. Not that it made much improvement to the 2.something transfer rate I got with dial up in those days..... 

40 yeas now??? Crap, don't tell me that. You'll make me think I'm getting old !!!! 

I also want to tell you that I removed the quotes from your post because they are directly above newest post. it tends to clog up the board and makes it messy directly quoting the post(s) above yours.  You may want to peek into this forum and familiarize yourself with the site's protocols here : https://datingnmore.com/site/forum/topic/92 ( #6 in this case). Its not a big deal though, just an FYI for you.

Turned out I also had to edit my own post because I put a dot after the www in the sentence. I guess the software thought it was an unaddressable address, so it didn't even show up and the post did not make a lot of sense. ( You might think by now I'd double check posts after I make the post, but sometimes I forget... I'm still human). Unfortunately, there is not a "preview" button to hit before making the posts. Sometimes editing is the only option.

Feel free to add your 2 cents worth in the forums and topics around here, or even start your own topics if you'd like. All of us here love pictures, and the garden pic of your rose is interesting. I have a rose bush the same color out by my mailbox.
Corina63
Corina63 Jul 25 '15
Hello John, welcome to DnM
This topic is locked

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo