en

Describe Your Wife | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Jokes
Jstnona
Jstnona Apr 17 '15

Husband went to the sheriff's department to report that his wife was missing.                                                           Husband:   My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home...

Sergeant:   What is her height?
Husband:
   Gee, I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.
Sergeant:
   Weight?
Husband:
   Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.  
Sergeant:
   Color of eyes?
Husband:
   Sort of brown I think. Never really noticed.

Sergeant:   Color of hair?

Husband:   Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now. I can't remember.

Sergeant:   What was she wearing? Husband:   Could have been pants, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know exactly. Sergeant:   What kind of car did she go in? Husband:   She went in my truck. Sergeant:   What kind of truck was it? Husband:   A 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch 4X4 with eco-boost 5.0L V8 engine special ordered with manual transmission and climate controlled air conditioning. It has a custom matching white cover for the bed, which has a matching aftermarket bed liner. Custom leather 6-way seats and "Bubba" floor mats. Trailering package with gold hitch and special wiring hook-ups. DVD with full GPS navigation, satellite radio receiver, 23-channel CB radio, six cup holders, a USB port, and four power outlets. I added special alloy wheels and off-road Michelins. It has custom running boards and indirect wheel well lighting. At this point the husband started choking up.

Sergeant:        Don't worry buddy. We'll find your truck
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Apr 17 '15
lol 
wind090
wind090 Apr 17 '15
A man needs priorities in life... 
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Apr 18 '15

so true
Vlatko
Vlatko May 25 '15
LoL typical Men     Rofl
davemac
davemac Apr 2
Very funny!! But why does he need 6 cup holders?
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Apr 6
umm.... because the truck seats 6.... so every one in it can have a cup holder... 

Welcome

Please support our site, share on Facebook with your friends and invite them to join

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo