en

What you listening now? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Music corner
mamashoo
mamashoo Apr 6 '15
Beautiful liar....
greener12
greener12 Apr 28 '15
I love a song, some of the lyrics are like " would have followed you anywhere. You're the one that i love, now i'm saying good-bye.   I also absolutely adore  Christina Perri, singing " a thousand years" reminds me of a very special young woman whom i loved so much. Brings tears to my eyes every time i listen to it.  And an oldie, but goodie, Gerry Rafferty singing " right down the line"  When I wanted you to share my life, there was no doubt in my mind, its been you woman right down the line. I'd never turn to someone else, they'd only let me down.  Adele, signing, "sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead." Don't forget me i beg. Never mind I"ll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you."

greener12
greener12 Apr 28 '15
Christina Perri: Jar of Hearts. "And who do you think you are, running round collecting hearts to put inside your jar. You're going to catch a cold from the ice inside your soul."

Corina63
Corina63 May 6 '15
 Unintended by Muse
Corina63
Corina63 May 16 '15
Jangan Gila by Bunga Cinta Lestari

https://youtu.be/zgSqRZkGzzE?list=PL9E8A6B65C94A48F8

AmeliaCastillo
AmeliaCastillo May 18 '15
IF THIS IS LOVE by Melissa Manchester
AmeliaCastillo
AmeliaCastillo Jun 14 '15
"Who's Holding Donna Now" by De Barge.
Kimo
Kimo Oct 29 '15
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1L11Y0I5E0 arthur lee and love forever changes viewed by some critics to be part of the 10 best lps ever made for those who never heard it - it might be a revelation..... Comments are welcome it's the full 1967 lp
The Forum post is edited by Kimo Oct 29 '15
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Feb 14 '16
a "Block" of Pink Floyd playing on the local radio station
Number1
Number1 Mar 1 '16
  Very Talented!

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Mar 3 '16
interesting.... they surely don't sound like your typical classical cellos. the one the lady was playing didn't really even look like one. it was too skinny. what were the instruments? anyone have any ideas?
Number1
Number1 Mar 3 '16
I think It's the electric version of the Cello.
Number1
Number1 Mar 4 '16
Thanks for the link Crystal
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Mar 4 '16
Thanks Crystal.  Maybe I'll get a chance tomorrow to tune the link in and just kick back and enjoy it.
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Apr 30 '16
Eagles.
Pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo