IQ Questions | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Mar 28 '15
https://teacherquizzes.com/...on_types=og.comments

I got an A+    How about you?

Jstnona
Jstnona Mar 28 '15
I did also, Louise.   So we are among the 3% of the population ?  
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Mar 29 '15
lol must be Nona.  
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Mar 29 '15
I think we are all A+ students for this one..... there was only one or 2 I had to think about...
Congratulations, you ACED this one! Did you Google the answers to this quiz? We don’t believe you cheated, so that means you are a bonafide genius! Based on the amount of time you spent on each question, we’ve determined you have a real knack for solving thoughtful problems. You are one of the few people willing to put in the time to understand a problem before selecting an answer, and boy did it pay off! Only 3% of test takers do as well as you did and it is impossible to do better than you! Great job!

We doubt any of your family or friends will do as well as you did, but it will be fun to see their results. Please share this quiz on Facebook so you can see if anyone is as smart as you!
Jstnona
Jstnona Mar 29 '15
LOL, Billy. I had to think on a couple. Math is not my forte LOL.
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Mar 29 '15
Maybe we should start our own Mensa club.    
Jstnona
Jstnona Mar 31 '15
Methinks I would be lost in Mensa LOL   My oldest son belongs to it and he.....will not say any more LOL
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Mar 31 '15
Is it a fair guess Joe is NOT the eldest, Nona??
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Mar 31 '15
Jstnona
Jstnona Apr 1 '15

Quote from billyHill Is it a fair guess Joe is NOT the eldest, Nona??
Thankfully, not....Billy.  He is not egotistical.  But, do not underestimate Joseph. LOL  

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Apr 1 '15
I would never underestimate Joe, Nona. He is a wonderful guy !!!  I thought he enjoyed the humor though.
AmeliaCastillo
AmeliaCastillo Apr 18 '15
Got A+ too!
jpinder1087
jpinder1087 Aug 19 '15
i got an A+
Mike258
Mike258 Aug 20 '15
You know most of these tests are run by big marketing corporations so they can target you better with the right ads.

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo