Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Jstnona
Jstnona Mar 27 '15

How good are you at reading people?
Take A Test

spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Mar 27 '15

Incredibly observant

You’re incredibly observant. You are very alert and have strong instincts. You are able to read people’s emotions and make sense of the way they are feeling in an instant. You don’t miss a beat and it is hard to get much past you! Have you ever thought about working as a detective?

But it doesn't sat how many I got right. 

Jstnona
Jstnona Mar 27 '15
Is it not about what your answers indicate vs right or wrong, Louise?  Got same as you.  Perhaps we need to open a International Detective Agency?

The Forum post is edited by Jstnona Mar 27 '15
Jstnona
Jstnona Mar 28 '15
This is funny.  Perhaps it is just a "feel good" quiz?  Everyone has exceptional skills LOL 
LittleStar
LittleStar Mar 28 '15
Joined to the club-" Incredibly observant".
Jstnona
Jstnona Mar 28 '15
I took the test two more times.  Making just random choices.  One result stated "Your Observation Skills Have Room for Improvement"....and the other one stated "You Can Not Read People At All ".   So, it appears we are all really exceptional.
The Forum post is edited by Jstnona Mar 28 '15
Jstnona
Jstnona Mar 28 '15
Yes...wind.  For it is to be international.  Can I not leave my house at all, I wonder?
davemac
davemac Apr 5 '17
You

but I couldn't get this one :-)

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Apr 7 '18
hey Jeff, the test that this topic is referring to is in the link in post #1 . these are funny, not serious tests that people find on the internet somewhere. if you ever come across these things and it asks for personal information, just close the window and don't give any information to them. No email address, no nothing. your data can be sold or used against you somehow by many of these "research" groups.

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo