en

New To Some, Returning For Others | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
DJMIRADA
DJMIRADA Sep 22

I've been away for quite some time.  Thought I would come back and say Hello.

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 22
where did ya go? looking at those pics of you in the church play I think I should say welcome back from the dead

wb amigo
DJMIRADA
DJMIRADA Sep 22
Or at least welcome back from the flames of The Lake of Fire, right?

DJMIRADA
DJMIRADA Sep 22
Was out in Cherry Valley for about 9-10 years.  Moved back to the family home in San Bernardino, mostly to look after my stepdad.  He had a couple of health situations that put him in the hospital and I had to be off work on FMLA for a few months, handling his affairs and overseeing his care in the hospital and rehab.
DJMIRADA
DJMIRADA Sep 22
My stepdad turned 92, this month.
Marisa
Marisa Sep 22
welcome back DJMiranda. Btw, do you know that if you need a break you can just hide your profile instead of deleteing? In "Privacy" section, just like on FB: 

http://datingnmore.com/site/profile/privacy

This way your profile will be hidden, but you don't lose your stuff, contacts, don't have to re-upload pictures over again, etc...

DJMIRADA
DJMIRADA Sep 22
Good to know.  I will have to keep that in mind.
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 22
wow, so are you in Berdoo now? if so you are just up the street from me.
DJMIRADA
DJMIRADA Sep 22

Yeah, I moved back in 2013.  It has been a bittersweet time, so far, since my mother passed away in 2011.

billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 22
understandable. I don't get out that far often but I'll be working at the LA county fairgrounds for the next few weeks if you get to travel west at all, Let me know. I'll keep it in mind where you are for the next time we get out that way. So far I have a 20something daughter that travels out there for a few concerts here and there.
DJMIRADA
DJMIRADA Sep 22
Sounds good!  I know they have quite a few concerts coming to the Ontario area in the near future.  I'm still with the county government, for now.  There's a hiring freeze for a position I interviewed twice for, in January of this year.  So,  I guess I am in for a long wait.
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Sep 22
G'day Michael and welcome back.  Sorry to hear the bad news but nice to see you again.  You'll find this site quite different to the old one but I'm sure you'll work it out.  There are still some of us 'oldies' around. (IE. long term members  .

coloradosweetheart
Woohoo!  Our long-lost beanerschnitzel is back!!!!!  Sorry to hear about your family and employment woes.  Hopefully, things will get back on track soon.
DJMIRADA
DJMIRADA Sep 24
Thank you, ladies.  Good to see y'all, again.
DJMIRADA
DJMIRADA Sep 24

Maybe I should have named the post "The Return of the Beanerschnitzel"!

Welcome

Please support our site, share on Facebook with your friends and invite them to join

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo