en

Hello Again! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Focusser
Focusser Sep 19
It's nice to be back here again after 5 years. This site was very lucky to me, I met a beautiful Ukrainian woman on here, and married her. So I'm not looking for anyone, just came back to see the site again.

I noticed one or two familiar faces on here, from back then, AUSpectrum, Coloradosweetheart and Billy Hill. No doubt will find others too.
coloradosweetheart
I remember you!  Congratulations on your marriage.  May you spend many happy years together.
spectrumAU Moderator
spectrumAU Sep 19
 Billy and Marissa will remember you both as well.  Perhaps you could post in the Success Forum and tell us what you're both doing now. 
Focusser
Focusser Sep 19

Quote from coloradosweetheart I remember you!  Congratulations on your marriage.  May you spend many happy years together.

Many thanks. We just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary in August.
Focusser
Focusser Sep 19

Quote from spectrumAU  Billy and Marissa will remember you both as well.  Perhaps you could post in the Success Forum and tell us what you're both doing now. 

I'm still finding my way around here. A lot changed in 5 years. I'll post something in the relevant forum. 
billyHill Moderator
billyHill Sep 20
Welcome back. Funny you should mention how you aren't looking for anyone now. That makes you part of the N More crowd that I belong to

Congrats on the wedding, and staying that way.

The new software is a bit different, there is a learning curve to it. But most people seem to like it better than the older stuff.
Focusser
Focusser Sep 20
Thanks, yes I'm only participating in the N More part of the site, which suits me fine. The site at first seemed to be a little overwhelming at first, but navigation is very good, and I found my way around, no problem.
The Forum post is edited by Focusser Sep 20

Welcome

Please support our site, share on Facebook with your friends and invite them to join

Advertisiment

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo