1) treat one another with respect;
2) All people are entitled to their personal opinions, an opinion is only an opinion and not always a personal attack. However, name calling is a personal attack, which will not be tolerated;
3) if you don't like somebody on the site, don't discuss it publicly on boards, please keep your arguments off-boards;
4) avoid hijacking threads with the private conversations that others are not interested in, please keep it off-boards;
5) no flood: avoid posting in each and every topic meaningless comments just to "showcase yourself", or because you are bored, or because you think it may "live up" the board; (this rule doesn't apply to games forum: all board games ARE kinda flood! we are all naughty and need it sometimes, but in the special provided places);
6) do not quote without necessity, like the post right above you. Constant quoting clogs up the board and makes it harder to read;
7) avoid always negative comments. We all feel upset and down sometimes, but constant "whining" may put even the friendliest community against you;
8) you don't necessarily have to stay on topic all the time, however avoid skipping posts which were indeed made on topic;
9) do not ask for contact through the Forums, use a PM to make contact;
10) a "sticky" topic found at the top of some forums is there for information only. Avoid posting to it as it is not a chat thread;
11) do not argue with administration and moderators.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY CONTENT GUIDELINES:
This is what is absolutely NOT allowed to post on our forums:
Nudity of any kind
Lewd, provocative or suggestive images
Crude or indecent language, including adult stories, remarks and so on
Sexual tips or advices
Links to external sites containing any kind of adult content
Close-ups of breasts, butts, or crotches, even covered up with clothes.
The repeated violation of these rules may result in your profile being removed from the site.
Please remember: the forum is regularly pruned, and all topics with no replies in the last 6 months are automatically removed. If you think that some topic is important, bump it up to avoid removal.